Designed to help employees discover new avenues for self-employment with step-by-step modules with strategies to help you go from 0 to self-employed HERO!
Maybe you’ve found yourself caught in a job that drains your energy and you need a way out.
There are many aspects to developing a successful business.
Let’s start with:
The list goes on…
But what if there were a way to really simplify things from the start?
So that starting your own business is actually a fulfilling experience.
One that takes you through a journey into yourself and what you already have inside…
Because you believe you were meant for more than building someone else’s dreams…
Then I’m excited to introduce to you...
4 value-packed modules filled with insightful content and easy-to-follow exercises that will guide you to uncovering your inspiring idea.
The exact way for you to get it out from inside of you and down onto paper!
Let me break them down for you...
In the first module you’ll learn:
• What it really takes to be an entrepreneur: A practical explanation for increasing your clarity and confidence
• The number one reason why most new entrepreneurs never get their idea off the ground
• The 22 expected and unexpected sides of business that most entrepreneurs are never prepared for
• One simple question you can ask to know if you’re ready for entrepreneurship
• A foolproof exercise to turn your burning frustrations into your biggest source of courage
• A simple solution to make sure you never settle for not being appreciated again
• How to remind yourself it can be done and let nothing stand in your way
Now that you're really ready to begin your journey into entrepreneurship:
• A simple guide to seeing the hidden opportunities from your previous work experience
• How to go from a hectic and overwhelmed employee to working on your own terms
• A fresh and simple approach to finding your new business idea in just a couple of hours
• The 4 elements within every job history and how they hold the answers to a fulfilling business
• Discover how your natural strengths can make a difference in your life and the lives of others
• How to see where other people have given you clues for your new career
• A helpful way to use your past to grow your confidence and take the next step
With a crystal-clear process for discovering your first ideas:
• An effective exercise to spark your imagination and find that one business idea you’ve been looking for
• The common limitation that causes most entrepreneurs to give up on their dreams too early, and how to overcome it
• Useful tools you can use to connect the dots between your ideas and real business opportunities, so you can get clear on your next steps
• A methodical approach to save you hours of wasted time going down the wrong business path
• How to be firm in your decision to begin your new project and get paid for your skills
• The importance of focus and how it will help you to build positive momentum
• The hidden power that all entrepreneurs must have within their business before they jump into it.
• Resources to help you discover your strengths and know how to use them in your business.
Then you're on the path to business creation:
• 6 simple steps to creating a business plan, even if you’ve never done one before
• How to deal with a changing mind when or if it happens
• An introduction to “morphing” and how it could be the key to a million-dollar idea
• The 3 most important uses of your time when planning your business
• What every entrepreneur MUST have in place before they give in their notice
• How to ensure your roadmap for the future is detailed enough to increase your chances of success.
• The strength of starting small and allowing room for revisions
• The common denominator of all truly successful entrepreneurs how to use it to build your dream business
Coming up with a fulfilling business idea is not fantasy.
Brilliant ideas that turn everyday employees into thriving founders are not limited to those with experience, more time, a powerful network, or even money...
Anyone, including you, can discover, create, and refine an inspiring idea…
One that could be the turning point that breaks the chain of employment and empowers you to build a lasting project that serves you and those around you.
If you’ve had enough of being intimidated by the process of creating you business idea from scratch...
Then I invite you to invest just one week with me in the Finding Your Fire mini-course.
Now you can discover, feel, and take action towards achieving what we both know you’re capable of...
And above all else, give you the confidence to finally make that life-changing leap from “employee to entrepreneur”...